Career > IT Technician
IT Technician Support
Closing Date - 02.04.2020
We have identified a requirement for an IT generalist to administer the computer network and telecoms systems within the business. This is a full time, permanent role that will be subject to obtaining SC clearance.
• Administration of Windows Active Directory domain servers and management of Windows desktops using Group Policy.
• Planning, management and implementation of business software projects.
• Management, creation and deletion of Office 365 users.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of desktops, servers, printers and networking equipment.
• Procurement, installation and provisioning of new hardware and software.
• Management of network perimeter security, firewalls and anti-virus software.
• Management and renewal of software support and license contracts.
• Maintenance and renewal of Cyber Essentials Accreditation.
• Creation of reports from ERP system using SQL.
• Administration of telephone switchboard.
• Provisioning and management of mobile phones via MDM software.
• Supervision and management of network and telephone cable infrastructure installation.
Experience & Skills
• Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within an SME business
• Ability to problem solve
• Excellent IT skills
• Well organised with good attention to detail
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• A self-motivated team worker
• The ability to multi-task
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy please forward on a CV to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org (01452) 543271