Career > Sales Manager - Defence Land Systems
Sales Manager - Defence Land Systems
Salary - Competitive and DOE
Closing Date - 31/03/2020
Permali Gloucester Limited are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager with a strong background in Defence Sales. The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying and winning contracts for Defence Land related products. The role is also responsible for supporting Project Management and engineering to deliver customer requirements up to serial production phase in order to achieve agreed monthly/annual sales targets. The role will require UK and International business travel.
A full job description is available on request, however, the key responsibilities and attributes are listed below:
• Forecast and delivering Defence Land Systems sales revenue and order intake to achieve/exceed budget levels;
• Identify business opportunities in the Defence Land Systems domain and secure requests for quotation (RFQ) and request for proposals (RFP);
• Lead the bid/proposal development and submission for Defence Land Systems;
• Secure order and contract placement;
Key skills and attributes:
• Educated to degree standard or equivalent;
• Minimum 5 years sales experience, preferably in the Defence market;
• Experienced at using CRM systems.
• Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
• Confident, proactive, self starter;
• Experience of export licenses, documentation, controls and compliance would be beneficial.
• Must be eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years);
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy please forward on a CV to Becky Morgan in Human Resources: Becky.firstname.lastname@example.org (01452) 543271