People trust Permali - Protection. Performance. Precision. Advanced material solutions delivered by experts.
Permali operates a Quality Management System, with a single site certification structure, which complies with the requirements of EN 9100:2018 (technically equivalent to AS9100D and JISQ 9100:2016) and ISO 9001:2015 and is assessed by the British Standards Institute in accordance with EN 9104-001:2013 for the following scope:
The design of laminates from glass and other fibres from which components are fabricated.
The manufacture, testing, and post delivery service where necessary of:
- Laminates from glass and other fibres from which components are fabricated.
- Composite armour systems including Polyurethane protection.
- Structural sandwich panels using foam, honeycomb, balsa, and other core materials.
- Low density PVC and other foam materials.
- Polyurethane blown film.
- Composite mouldings.
- UK MOD including Ballistic Land & Air Platform Armour
- General Dynamics UK & SBS including Ballistic Land Platform Armour
- Boeing including Rotorcraft Ballistic Armour
- BAE Systems including Safety Net Systems
- Mercedes F1 High Performance Composite Materials
Permali operates an independent inspection function with quality assurance personnel using linear inspection equipment, including articulated CMM arm inspection and reverse engineering capability. All inspection equipment is calibrated to national standards.
Permali has internal testing capability with extensive laboratory and testing equipment in daily use. There are facilities for conditioning test pieces prior to testing, and a wide range of testing is undertaken that can be broadly categorised under the following headings.
- Thermal testing
- Flammability testing
- Mechanical testing
- Physical testing
- Chemical testing
- Electrical testing
- Pressure testing
Permali also performs regular testing of it’s range of Cargo Bay Lining materials in accordance with international Boeing Standard BMS 8-223. Products and materials are also tested to a wide range of other standards including DEF-STANS, ASTM, ASME and MIL.
We take our Cyber Security seriously, to view our Cyber Essentials certificate, please click here